3 Month Contract to Hire. Compensation: $40-45 per hour. Travel: 40-50%
SherlockTalent is seeking a mid-level System Engineer for an exciting, fast-growing cruise-line responsible for design, deployment, and maintenance of all Server, Local Network, Wide Area Network, Shared Storage Components, and Enterprise Platforms. The ideal candidate will have excellent analytical and conceptual skills to work on ongoing projects as well as day to day support.
- Monitor and maintain uptime for all systems and connection points proactively.
- Utilization, documentation and continual improvement to our toolsets and global technology stack.
- Participate in all site and ship technology and integration design.
- Network Security and Anti-Virus as well as Spam and Web Filtering.
- Maintain, update, and refresh all Server and Shared Storage within Virtual Environments Globally.
- Maintain and keep updated all Mail Systems.
- Maintain and keep updated all Remote Connection and Application Distribution Systems.
- B.S. Computer Science OR relevant experience essential
- 5 + years of maritime or hospitality experience is a HUGE plus supporting physical & virtual requirements
- Aruba Experience is a MUST
- Experience with New Build processes and Data Center Management
- VMWare VCP or equivalent experience
- iSCSI SAN technologies advanced knowledge
- In-depth knowledge of IP Network technologies (Routing Layer 2 & 3, Switches, Palo Alto Firewalls, VPN Servers, WiFi, LAN, & WLAN)
- In-depth knowledge of MS Active Directory
- Advanced troubleshooting capabilities in a heterogeneous environment
- Server Hardware technical management capabilities
- Must have valid U.S. Passport
- Must be open to being on-call for travel or emergencies
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
“U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.”