We are currently seeking a Full Stack Developer who will be responsible for maintaining and developing mobile apps, APIs by working with product manager, architects, developers and business stakeholders. This ideal candidate will be joining us, an intelligent voice biometric company that provides multi-factor voice biometric authentication to enterprise applications.
- Work with internal and external partners to design, develop and deliver scalable mobile solutions.
- Design and develop a mobile apps.
- Design and develop a RESTful APIs, mSDK.
- Collaborate with designers, development team, security and product team to deliver best in class consumer and enterprise ready mobile solutions using industry standard continuous integration tools and practices
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 3-5 years of experience architecting enterprise scale mobile or web solutions
- 3-5 years of experience in developing APIs, web services
- 3-5 years of designing and deploying applications to Azure or Amazon Web Services
- Strong background in computer science, with strong competencies in object-oriented design, data structures and algorithms.
- Experience with automated testing for mobile and web platforms
- Experience with Docker and container orchestration tools
- Familiarity with GitHub, Trello
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- 3-5 years of mobile development experience on Android and iOS platform (Swift, Objective-C) and Android, iOS development techniques
- 3-5 years in Relational and NoSQL databases
- 3-5 years of advanced practice of Agile development methodologies
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
“U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.”