Join us on September 22nd for a panel discussion led by three professional women in tech as we celebrate Business Women’s Day 2021. Want to break into tech? Looking for inspiration in your current field? This enriching discussion is a unique opportunity to hear our inspiring and accomplished panelists speak about their experiences in tech and their journey to success in the field. Get inspired, don’t miss your chance to walk away with some great career advice! RSVP to save your spot!
- Karlene Scarlett – Founder and Social Media Marketing Consultant at Social Blessings, LLC
- Darrah Joy Clay – Account Director, CPG Brand Partnerships at Instacart
- Tracy Apps – Co – Founder and Director of UX & Design at Inntro
Topics will include:
- The history of Business Women’s Day and what it means to each panelist.
- Each panelists’ path their current role in the tech industry.
- Experience in the tech space as a woman and any other minority group they identify with.
- Hindsight; advice panelists wish they would have known before starting their careers.
The event will close with a Q&A with our panelists. We look forward to seeing you and celebrating Business Women’s Day 2021!
Registration via Eventbrite is required to receive the Zoom link!