The Project Manager role provides support to the Executive Management team in the successful execution of corporate project initiatives. The successful candidate will manage all manner of projects at the corporate level. Project initiatives include cross-functional efforts to streamline processes, integrate systems, and create efficiencies.
As our project manager, your job will be to coordinate people and processes to ensure that our projects are delivered on time and produce the desired results. You will be the go-to person for everything involving a project’s organization and timeline. Project Manager Duties Specific project manager responsibilities include developing detailed project plans, ensuring resource availability and allocation, and delivering every project on time within budget and scope. Project Manager Requirements Project managers should have a background in business skills, management, budgeting, and analysis. You should be an excellent communicator and comfortable managing multiple tasks. you also need to be a team player and have a problem-solving aptitude.
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of a solid project discipline
- Organize, structure, and maintain project management resources
- Work on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors to achieve the best project results.
- Work effectively with internal and external stakeholders to make sure all viewpoints and voices are heard and considered, in order to ensure the successful delivery
- Develop a centralized source for all forms and documentation
- A technical background sufficient to understand the technologies and technical issues involved with the capital project process, to be able to anticipate and identify technical obstacles and to make accurate technology decisions
- Understanding of legal issues, dealing with their resolutions for the enterprise programs/projects
- Skilled in internal/external relationship management
- Understanding of strategic and operational issues
- Ability to identify project management training needs
- Ability to serve as a liaison within a context of high political sensitivity and potentially conflicting interests
- Presentation and written communication skills, including proposal writing
- Ability to provide advice on complex project-related matters to non-specialists.
- Skilled at requirements gathering, analysis, and management
- Strong writing, negotiating, communication, and meeting facilitation skills
- Ability to use a combination of formal authority and persuasion skill sets
- Strong integration skills
- Effective leadership, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work within a matrix environment
- PMP or CSM required
Not the right fit for you? We love to share $1,000 referral success bonuses!