The 2019 Technology Awards honors CIOs in South Florida and will reveal the rankings of the Fastest-growing Technology Companies in South Florida.
CIOs: COMPLETE THE ONLINE APPLICATION!
The CIO Awards honors chief information officers who lead their organizations in delivering business value and innovative use of IT in the private company and the public company sectors. The awards will recognize South Florida-based CIOs who have demonstrated these key characteristics:
• Ability to work productively with business partners
• Alignment of technology direction with the company’s strategy
• Innovation either internally or in the form of new products or services
• Growth in their information technology team
• Demonstration of strong leadership
• Involvement in their community
In addition to the public company and private company categories, one CIO Lifetime Achievement Award will be presented.
Eligibility requirements: All candidates should perform the top technology executive role at their company, regardless of their title (ie: CIO, CTO, VP of Information Technology, etc.) The company must have a minimum of 10 employees and be in business for a minimum of two full years.
Applications will be accepted online only using the form and the deadline to complete is July 3, 2019.