It’s always good news when we hear of local companies that are not only remaining in South Florida but are also expanding their tech resources. Such is the case with the latest news coming out of Modernizing Medicine. The local healthcare tech company based in Boca Raton was founded by Daniel Cane and Dr. Michael Sherling.
Modernizing Medicine – will double its office space in Boca – currently, employs about 550 people and is generating $100 million in revenues annually, making it one of South Florida’s largest and fastest-growing tech companies.
This is good news for our area in general and for tech job seekers in particular.
Read the complete Miami Herald article
Apply to this job
The Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) is an executive thinker, who leads the growth strategy, marketing and branding efforts for all products and plays an important role in the development and adaptation of overall company strategic planning initiatives. The CMO must have an established track record for success in leading cross-functional teams, experience in sales and marketing, B2B and B2C campaigns and collateral.
The CMO will be a spokesman for the companies products and therefore must be a successful new business development executive and also interface on a regular basis with existing customers.
The executive will oversee the day-to-day operations of project execution, which would include R&D, creative briefing and tactical execution, results, analytics, and testing.
The CMO should be prepared to take on a leadership role within the Company beyond Marketing and to help lead the strategic vision for the organization and develop aligned operational plans to achieve it.
The role requires a flexible leader who can drive The CMO is expected to be a hands on leader who can motivate and inspire employees and customers. This role reports to the CEO.
Within a short timeframe the chosen individual will develop and implement brand and marketing strategy for current and future products.
The CMO will establish, direct, execute, and oversee integrated marketing strategies, policies, and initiatives to meet organizational objectives and provide the organization with a detailed and executable marketing plan that defines and supports key revenue, conversion and organizational goals.
A key activity the executive will have is to develop and retain talented employees and lead the team to become a high performing, highly energized and engaged marketing organization.
The CMO must be able to understand and interpret research and market dynamics for use in optimizing strategy and/or gaining efficiencies and developing new programs to best meet key business, sales and revenue objectives.
Make rock-solid and effective marketing decisions supported by data, report on campaign effectiveness and ROI. Direct and execute on multiple projects and goals concurrently. The executive will work collaboratively with cross-functional teams and third party marketing resources
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably with a concentration in Business Administration, Marketing, Advertising or related field. An advanced degree in marketing or business (MBA) is preferred.
- The top candidate will need to understand target market and enhance the company’s brand by reinforcing the value proposition via all available marketing channels.
- 10+ years of marketing experience with recent and significant experience in a marketing leadership
- Minimum 5+ years in a senior leadership role with a thorough knowledge of marketing principles, sales and business development
- Proven track record of success of driving the overall success of a marketing organization
- Must be someone who is really excited by a challenge and being part of a growth machine. An energetic individual with a strong sense of urgency.
- Experienced working in an ever-changing environment is strongly preferred
- Possess a strong track record of developing successful, innovative and cost effective marketing campaigns.
- Expert level experience using analytics to drive marketing efforts
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
“U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time. No H1 Visas.
To be considered immediately, Click here to chat with Shirley!
Fort Lauderdale, Florida. – Centrify renews commitment to ITPalooza.
We are super excited to welcome Centrify back to ITPalooza as our Morning Keynote Sponsor. At ITP16, the Centrify Keynote drew a record crowd and filled the 500 seat theater for an enthralling presentation by Bill Mann, SVP of Products and Chief Product Officer. For ITP17, the Keynote Theater will be separated from the main exhibit to create an atmosphere of focus and excitement for the presenter and the delegates alike.
Centrify redefines security from a legacy static perimeter-based approach to protecting millions of scattered connections in a boundaryless hybrid enterprise. As the only industry recognized leader in both Privileged Identity Management and Identity-as-a-Service, Centrify provides a single platform to secure every user’s access to apps and infrastructure in today’s boundaryless hybrid enterprise through the power of identity services.
Congratulations to i2Labs and Proper John Music for the internship video featured on NBC6 News. In addition to working with the interns, i2Labs Richard Chance also provided space for an Entrepreneur start-up.
Just back from Naf Next, three of our NAF STEM programs received their banners at NAF Next and were announced as newly Distinguished Programs, they are:
- AOIT, G. Holmes Braddock Senior High
- AOIT, Miami Lakes Educational Center
- AOHS, Hialeah Gardens Senior High
Ana Medina, who graduated from Miami’s “G Holmes Braddock Senior High School” in 2012, was one of the three NAF Alumni Honoree Speakers at the Celebration Dinner at NAF Next.
An intern at the South Florida Educational Federal Credit Union, Ms. Medina is currently a software engineer for Uber.
Apply to this job
Our client in Palm Beach County is seeking a Microsoft Developer Evangelist. The Developer Evangelist will be the face of the company to the developer community and will spearhead community engagement, growth through evangelism, and platform adoption.
Our client’s target markets include marketing and engineering functions for some of the largest apps in the world and the platform processes nearly one-third of the world’s smartphone traffic.
If you are interested, here are some details to help you determine whether this is the right role for you.
- Be the Developer voice in relevant forums on topics of importance to the developer community
- Engage the developer community in authentic and fun ways
- Build and leverage strong champions throughout the developer community
- Be the lead contributor and “editor in chief” to technical sections of the company’s blog/thought leadership – highlighting technical achievements and innovations of the company and its customers that developers can leverage
- Be the voice of the developer for the product and marketing teams
- Represent our client at events and at key moments in sales cycle
- Further the understanding with the technical teams at key customers, creating advocates and champions
- Passion and curiosity for technology and mobile coupled with technical depth
- Deep understanding of the developer eco-system and various developer forums
- 3+ years of development experience as a developer
- 2+ years driving broad developer evangelism efforts; specific knowledge of mobile, platform or competing technologies
- Unparalleled communication and negotiation skills
- Understanding of the competitive products and how to differentiate product from its competitors
- Flexible work schedule and travel