Our client is a Market Leading Data Analytics Technology company near Boca Raton, Florida. We are actively looking for very talented, very Senior Backend Engineers to strengthen a growing team (this is not a contract role).
As a Sr. Backend Engineer you will help specify, design, and develop software, as well as lead responsibility for different areas of the architecture.
This position requires a deep understanding of API integration, data integration, and general information exchange in a SaaS environment.
We need someone who can be a major contributor in a small, dynamic work environment and has a strong balance of technical and people skills.
- Tackle some of the most challenging problems you can face developing high availability services that need to scale exponentially
- Help evaluate and choose emerging technologies, new service protocols, and architectures, self-healing capabilities, performance and code quality tooling, etc.
- Write high quality, maintainable .Net code with extensive test coverage in a fast-paced startup environment
- 8- 15 years of experience with .Net — .NET Core (100% Linux)
- Distributed Systems
- Multi-threading – Able to understand the underlying mechanisms.
- Garbage collection – Good grasp of the internals
- Identifying bugs in code sample.
- Singleton pattern – using known reliable pattern.
- Complex problem
- comfort with large scale systems
- Must be Up-to-date language (C# 7)
- Great attitude and communication
- Exposure to some messaging systems
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage for full-time employees.
- 100% supported annual gym membership
- 401K Plan
- Flexible time off
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
“U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.”