We are a rapidly growing financial technology company serving the U.S. Education market. We provide a unique solution fulfilling the needs of a changing industry, helping families and educators in creative new ways.
- Do you feel underappreciated and want to join a growing company?
- Do you enjoy identifying and solving problems?
- Do you like to fix broken or inefficient services?
- Are building and troubleshooting something you love?
- Are you self-motivated and a fast learner who is not afraid of hard work and solving challenging problems?
If you answered yes to the above and have experience with NodeJS, ReactJS and MongoDB, you should reach out to us. We are looking for someone like you to help us grow and be more efficient and effective in the delivery of our products and services.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for the identification, investigation, and remediation of production-related issues. This is a dynamic role where the successful candidate will be involved in both new development and software and production maintenance activities.
Why this job is exciting
- You’ll join a financial technology industry leader
- You will help to develop a Sustaining Engineering Competency Center
- We are invested in your personal growth
- We are headquartered in Hollywood, Florida
- 10 plus years of engineering experience
- 5 years MongoDB
- 5 years NodeJS
- Technical college degree preferred
- Working proficiency in English
Environments and tools:
- AWS (AWS S3, AWS EC2, AWS CloudFront) Skills:
Not the right fit for you? We love to share $1,000 referral success bonuses!