The Manager of Software Development provides vision and leadership for developing and implementing information technology initiatives that enable the organization to manage data. Directs the planning and implementation of enterprise IT systems in support of business operations in order to improve cost-effectiveness, service quality, and business development.
This is a client-facing position so excellent communication skills are required. We are looking for a Manager with strong leadership skills who is also still very technical in the .Net environment.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Minimum of 6-10 years of varied systems experiences including a minimum of 2 years at management level.
- Excellent leadership and team development skills.
- In-depth understanding of object-oriented programming.
- In-depth understanding and expertise of Agile Development
- Experience with systems design and development from business requirements analysis through to day-to-day management.
- Proven experience in IT planning, organization, and development.
- Excellent execution and understanding of project management principles
- In-depth understanding of the concept of relational database design.
- Experience with database programming.
- Ability to manage remote teams, offshore teams
- Able to perform system requirement analysis and documentation.
- Able to perform system design and documentation.
- Able to code, test and debug system applications.
- Understand and follow the software development process and software development life cycle.
- Excellent client-facing and communication skills (verbal and written).
- BS/BA in computer science, or equivalent professional work experience.
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus! “U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.