Our world-class logistics software incorporates bleeding edge technologies including artificial intelligence, GPS, IoT, and web services to allow near real-time communication, and detailed records keeping across the supply chain. Competitive salary and PTO, health and dental insurance, long-term disability, 401K.
Additional technologies and desired skills include:
- Demonstrated proficiency using Visual Studio 2019+, Azure DevOps, Scrum/Agile, Nuget, Microsoft SQL 2019+, .NET 3.5, .NET Core, XRM Toolkit, PowerShell, Office 365, Azure Computer Computer Vision API, and Azure Pipelines
- Experience with mobile app development for Android and IOS using Cordova and Ionic is a plus.
- Knowledge of Azure services including the Common Data Model and Common Data Service, Cognitive Services, Computer Vision, and OCR.
- Professional understanding of object-oriented programming concepts, design patterns, software development life cycle, test driven development, refactoring, and code reusability
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence concepts, experience with Microsoft Power BI Power Automate and Power Apps a plus.
- Requirements gathering from end users and legacy systems; process documentation, training, and support for end users.
- Ability to quickly learn new third party SDKs and tools for integration with diverse external data sources such as GPS location data, mapping, geocoding and direction services.
- Microsoft Office document automation and document template libraries.
- Basic DevOps experience having familiarity with virtual machines, network design, SQL server installation and maintenance, server setup, networking, and security best practices.
- Knowledge of accounting practices, accounts payable and accounts receivable business processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Microsoft certifications desired. Spanish language skills are a plus.
- We love to share a $500 referral bonus!
“U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.”