We are looking for a mid to senior-level Security Analyst to help define system requirements, document protocols and enhance company posture on security. The ideal candidate will be certified in CISSP, CISA, have a strong Information Security background with solid Information Security Audit, IT Governance, IT Risk, DR, and Security Analyst experience.
- Engineer, implement and monitor security measures for the protection of computer systems, networks, and information.
- Identify and define system security requirements.
- Design computer security architecture and develop detailed cybersecurity designs
- Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols
- Configure and troubleshoot security infrastructure devices
- Develop technical solutions and new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks
- Ensure that the company knows as much as possible, as quickly as possible about security incidents.
- Write comprehensive reports including assessment-based findings, outcomes, and propositions for further system security enhancement.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Security Analyst, preferably in an environment with strong compliance requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or equivalent work experience.
- Professional certifications in computer technology, security, risk management or business continuity, preferably CISSP, CEH or CISA.
- Experience with Tenable vulnerability management system, Logrhythym Siem, Cylance endpoint protection, Palo Alto Firewalls.
- Strong analytical and Business communication skills.
- Strong network technical skills.
- Security reviews, server management, network engineering, be able to function within a team concept.
- Knowledge of and competency with vulnerability management, Password management, and Privilege escalation tools.
This position is NOT intended for telecommuting or working remotely. Candidates must be able to commute to the Coral Gables location daily.
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.