Our client, a leader in the Software as a Service to Educational Institutions is looking for a Lead .NET Developer to join their team. This is a permanent fulltime position and you will be working out of their NW Broward County offices.
Must have solid skills in Microsoft stack of development tools.
• 7+ years of professional Microsoft centric work experience
• Back end development using Microsoft SQL 2008
• Position will include modeling, designing, coding, unit, integration and regression testing, debugging and deployment both front and back end.
• Proficient in web based UI development
• Certifications preferred, MCSD and MCSE
• Need excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Must be willing to work on site at our offices
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Master’s Degree preferred
We provide an enjoyable team working environment, career advancement, flex hours, excellent compensation, generous paid vacation, and full medical benefits.
Sherlock loves to share $500 referral bonuses!