SherlockTalent is looking for a Talent Sourcer in our Miami Beach office. Selected candidate will identify candidates for our recruitment team, help with back-office responsibilities including scheduling interviews, working on background checks, and creating offers of employment. The idea candidate must have a strong customer service orientation, be detail oriented and understand the importance of urgency in the recruiting process.
- Conduct independent sourcing via social recruiting, networking, job postings, cold calls, etc.
Work closely with recruiters and hiring managers to understand their needs in order to identify the right talent; ensure goals are met.
- Manage a consistent, high volume flow of qualified candidates through active and passive sourcing methods.
- Develop pipeline of candidates in niche areas as determined by market needs and business strategies.
- Identify recruiting sources, assess new talent and develop leading-edge methods to attract diverse talent.
- Schedule and track candidates throughout hiring process in our applicant tracking system
- Work closely with recruiting team to share new applicants and ensure follow-up with candidates
- Participate in Job Fairs representing SherlockTalent
- Assist with scheduling phone and onsite interviews
- File applications and perform background checks on candidates
- Answer phones and greet employees/candidates
- Operate independently with minimal day-to-day guidance from management
- Multi-task effectively- working quickly and accurately in a fast-paced work environment
- Juggle multiple priorities with finesse.
- Conduct candidate reference checks striving to raise our hiring bar with each new recruit.
- Track goals, metrics and performance of the hiring cycle; regularly communicate status and results.
- Propose and implement ongoing innovations and improvements to recruitment process
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality at all times
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 1-2 years in a similar role Recruiting Coordinator/Sourcer
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong computer skills in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and ability to learn new computer applications quickly.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for outstanding customer service
- Must possess a high degree of integrity, reliability and trustworthiness