Have you ever been responsible for managing and leading a team of developers in a high productivity and performance manner? The Applications Manager is also responsible for overseeing any enterprise applications portfolio and architecture that are in the IT business solution.
This is what you will be doing:
- Performing on tasks assigned to the team in a ‘hands-on’ manner and ensure processes and practices meet or exceed industry standards including quality and documentation
- Evaluates in-house developer performance, sets expectations and goals for department and individual staff members, recruits, disciplines and trains staff.
- Establish and maintain user credibility by listening and delivering projects.
- Consults with internal departments to identify customer needs and include into project objectives. Provides support regarding product development to internal departments.
- Exercises independent judgment and discretion in overall project management by prioritizing, planning and tracking project progress.
- Leads the definition of the enterprise application portfolio and application architecture
- Designs, develops and modifies programs, including prototypes.
- Manages relationships (and ensure compliance to SLA’s) with enterprise software vendors that are within the IT portfolio of applications.
- Act as the key liaison across all functional areas, including business units, the IT department, and enterprise solution vendors.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of enterprise solution roadmaps and to ensure successful introductions across the organization.
- Develop enterprise solution concepts and business cases for new application investments.
- Perform business analysis and prepare recommendations and business plans as needed.
- Create and analyze relevant information and develop recommendations that they present to senior management.
- Understands integration points between enterprise systems, and the associated data models.
- Seek and eliminate legacy systems pursuing accuracy, data integrity and best process definition.
- Project scoping, manage relationships, and project planning, process control, identification of ‘best technologies’, development excellence, testing accuracy, deployment effectiveness and attention to high quality assurance and release management.
- Performs and adheres to best practice Project Management methodologies.
- Experience developing relationships with and ensuring the appropriate participation of key client stakeholders and client executives.
- Experience in developing strategic roadmaps.
- Create, manage and track projects, including, but not limited to: Project schedules, detailed project plans, project scope statements, cost estimates, resource plans, risk and issues logs, status reports.
- Follow company HIPPA, and Record Storage Policy, Company Code of Conduct, and all other Company Procedures. Report non-compliance observations and concerns accurately and promptly.
This is what you’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field or experience equivalent to education.
- Minimum of 7 yrs. IT experience with demonstrated experience leading collaborative IT teams.
- Minimum 3 years of client relationship management experience
- Experience in project lifecycles from business case development to final delivery, oversight of project teams as they gather functional and technical requirements, project timelines, status reports, issues/risks lists, and deployment.
- Experience with server performance tuning and monitoring tools.
We consider this skill as a big plus:
- PMP® certifications
- A strong background in both Waterfall and Agile software development methodology is preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of experience conducting Business or Systems Analysis
SherlockTalent loves to share $500 referral bonus!
“U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time. No H1 Visas.”