We are looking for a Lead Email Marketing Specialist that will lead the development of the high-value consumer marketing programs which include Casino and Premium customers.
- Manage the strategy and development for all Email and Direct mail marketing initiatives for Casino and High-value programs.
- Lead testing strategies using real-time technologies and Artificial intelligence programs to influence and enhance the current marketing strategy and structure.
- Work alongside key stakeholders in Casino operations, revenue management to produce dynamic and personalized offers relevant to consumers
- Manage 3rd party vendors to provide a strategic overview and build of tactical projects to enhance Casino and High-value consumer journeys.
- Partner with in-house creative agency to enhance content and creative development of High-Value consumer programs.
- Lead campaign analysis on testing across different consumer segments and providing key takeaways to implement in upcoming deployments and campaigns.
- Conduct competitive reporting for future analysis and approach for upcoming campaigns.
- Increase Casino database by implementing reactivation stream functionalities, data mining and engagement campaigns.
- Lead our internal stakeholders and agencies to understand and ultimately drive how we should reach and communicate Casino and High-Value consumer personas, adjusting our marketing efforts to maximize each opportunity within campaigns.
- Partner with all Integrated Marketing groups to ensure holistic execution, alignment with full consumer journey, consistent and optimized brand communications and experiences
MUST HAVE SKILLS
- College degree required. Master’s degree preferred.
- 5-7 years of experience in digital marketing, user-experience, content development/analytics
- Experience with enterprise CRM/Database/ESP platforms in an operational/executional capacity.
- Experience understanding cross-functional roles and opportunities: creatives, information architects, business analysts, quality assurance leads, traditional marketers, digital marketers.
- Experience prioritizing campaign production in tools such as JIRA
- Experience working with the determination and execution of Change Management Requests for various vendors
- Past management experience
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
“U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.”