Would you like to become the lead developer for an exciting, funded startup company?
- You’ll create solutions, implement new features, and support ongoing tech operations.
- You’ll work closely with the sales team to understand our customer needs and deliver holistic solutions.
- You’ll bring fresh ideas on how new technology can be used to solve big problems in the e-learning industry.
What you need to have already:
- Strong background in PHP and understanding of MVC as well as service-oriented architectures
- Advanced knowledge of MySQL
- Experience working with XML, JSON and other data formats
- Proficiency in REST API development
- Ability to write clean standard-compliant HTML and CSS using common techniques and libraries such as Bootstrap
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to work in team and manage subordinates
- Familiarity with Git version control system
- SysAdmin knowledge of Linux or other Unix-based systems (LAMP stack)
- ?Experience with continuous integration and test-driven development
- Experience building highly available web applications
- Past experience with automated testing processes
- Broad technical knowledge – we love people who can tie together technologies to solve really big problems
SherlockTalent loves to share $500 referral bonuses! Please share this opportunity with someone you know.