Director of DevOps
- Manage and provide direction for the application development team in support of business operations and goals, and align the R&D team with business objectives as required by the business initiatives and industry.
- Identify and resolve process inefficiencies.
- Cultivate, disseminate, and enforce functional policies, procedures, and quality assurance best practices.
- Provide technical and business leadership to project managers and programmers working on development project teams.
- Liaise with software engineers and other stakeholders to assist with quality assurance, program logic, and data processing.
- Participate in internal and external strategy sessions, and take part in establishing ongoing company roadmap.
- Where necessary, prepare, establish, and monitor budgets.
- The ideal candidate will possess outstanding soft-skills, strong written and verbal communication and be both a team ‘unifier” and leader.
- Act as a client/prospect facing representative of the company, capable of making presentations to both small and large groups.
- BS in Computer Science/MIS or equivalent work-related experience.
- Experience in the Healthcare Industry
- A strong technology background: hands-on in the past required, some current hands-on preferred
- Experience with large-scale applications utilizing cloud-based architectures and infrastructure
- Have demonstrated experience analyzing systems for weaknesses, developing sound plans for addressing them, and then implementing those plans.
- Be security-minded.
Experience in driving process improvements, with a strong focus on leveraging technology for the establishment of fluid interactions and interfaces among teams.
SherlockTalent loves to share $500 referral bonus!
“U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time. No H1 Visas.”