With ITPalooza taking place THIS THURSDAY, our promo-code offers are just the thing to get you into the year’s premier IT and Tech event while saving big!
Remember Toys for Tots Pledge tickets always available always FREE!
Exclusive offer for SherlockTalent newsletter subscribers.
Offer #1 use promo-code itpst20
ITPalooza General Admissions – regular price $60.00, Sale price $48.00 (limited tickets available at this price!)
Offer #2 use promo-code afterdarkst20
ITPalooza VIP Tickets – regular price $250.00, Sale price $200.00 (limited tickets available at this price!)
- Access to the exclusive all-day VIP Lounge
- Best seating in the keynote theater
- Access to the exclusive ITPalooza After Dark networking party
This year, ITPalooza is an all-day event at an exciting new venue and in recognition of our attendees endurance, we’re including a FREE LUNCH for all VIP and Paid Ticket Attendees! Limited to the first 650 guests.
Now we all know that there’s no such a thing as a free lunch but in this case that’s exactly what you’ll be getting! In addition, there’s a full-day of fantastic activities including:
- Morning and afternoon keynote addresses by leading subject-matter experts from Amazon and Centrify
- Marine Toys for Tots Mega Toy Wall
- AppzBizz Mobile app treasure hunt – find the treasure hidden with the vendor booths
- Branded-Pix Mobile app photo contest
- 5 Tracks including Agile, Cloud, IoT, Security and Development
- Exclusive invitation only CIO Track hosted by the CIO Council of South Florida
- All-day VIP Lounge for meetings and quiet reflection
- 3D visual Experience exhibit
- Tesla Experience Exhibit
- Vendor showcase spotlighting top South Florida Vendors
- Hiring Fair
- South Florida Tech Groups
- Presentations, prize-giving and raffle
- ITPalooza After-dark party and networking
Toys for Tots Tickets always FREE always AVAILABLE!
Are you ready for the great ITPalooza IoT Hackathon?
You are invited to bring your A-Game to the ITPalooza IoT Hackathon. This year the hackathon will be held at the Las Olas Campus of Broward College, Friday Dec 2 thru’ Saturday Dec 3. Winning teams will be announced the following Thursday at ITP16 during the official awards ceremony.
You’ve got 36 hours to hack your way to a real-world IoT solution.
The Playing Field:
- Open to all coders/developers
- Students, faculty, professionals, and start-ups
- Winning teams will be announced at ITP16, Dec 8, 2016
- Official prize-giving ceremony
- Your participation in the hackathon gets you automatic admission to ITP16
- Just show your Hackathon badge at ITP16 check-in
Fri, Dec 2, 2016, 8:00 AM – Sat, Dec 3, 2016, 5:00 PM
225 East Las Olas Boulevard
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
CloudHesive presents Ed Omland – AWS Global Head of the Growth Partner Segment will present the closing keynote address at this year’s ITPalooza.
We are super excited to have Ed and AWS at ITPalooza. Not only because Ed’s a great guy and a gifted speaker but because AWS is such an important part of the fabric of modern business.
What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas? Not really…
No time to visit AWS re:Invent in Las Vegas? No problem, we’ll be presenting a session highlighting all the best bits of the conference for your delight! Look out for the session schedule that we’ll be publishing in the coming weeks and be sure to add it to your list of ‘Must Do’s’
About Ed Omland: Ed is the leader for the AWS Growth Partner Segment & the US Managed SI/ISV Segment. Ed leverages his decade of experience in telco, hardware and SaaS businesses both in sales and partner organization to help AWS Partners build their businesses. During his time at AWS, Ed has helped hundreds of AWS partners build businesses with AWS by focusing on the customer’s needs.
See original posting below:
AWS’ Ed Omland to Keynote ITPalooza
As you probably know by now, ITPalooza’16 has an all-day agenda and an exciting new venue. To add to the excitement, we’re announcing an All-Day VIP lounge for VIP ticket holders.
We want you to feel as comfortable as possible when visiting ITPalooza’16. We appreciate how difficult it is for many of our regional executives to make time to attend events and conference, therefore, we’ve added an All-Day VIP lounge.
You’ll be able to enjoy a comfortable, quiet meeting area where you can relax with a guest away from the hum and buzz of the general event.
VIP tickets are available for purchase at the ITPalooza’16 website. Please be aware that early bird rates will be going up as of 8/1/2016.
ITPalooza’16 Announces All-Day VIP Lounge – Tickets now available.