The CIO Council is pleased to announce Alan B. Levan as Keynote Speaker for the 13th Annual State of the CIO.
Invitation only CIO Breakfast:
- 07:00 am – 07:30 am – Check-in for ‘Invitation-only CIO Breakfast
- 07:30 am – 08:30 am – Breakfast, Presentations, and Networking
State of the CIO General sessions:
- General Check-in opens at 07:30 am
- 08:30 am – 10:00 am – Breakfast, networking, and one-on-one vendor meetings
- 10:00 am – Introduction and announcements
- 10:10 am – Scholarship Presentations
- 10:20 am – Keynote Address
- 11:00 am – State of the CIO Panel Discussion
- 12:00 pm – Closing remarks and Raffle
Delegates can expect:
- CIO-Only breakfast and Executive Briefing.
- Over 300 attendees.
- Complimentary breakfast.
- Network with top local and region I.T. decision makers.
- Learn from subject matter experts who ‘live the job’ on a daily basis.
- Your attendance supports the CIO Council of South Florida Scholarship Fund.
- Reserved table for 10 available.
Who should attend:
- CIOs, CTOs, Senior I.T. ManagersI.T. Influencers
- I.T. Analysts and Consultants
- I.T. Entrepreneurs
- Directors of I.T. and Infrastructure
- I.T. Decision Makers and Procurement Managers
Tickets and sponsorships now available – https://ciocouncilsouthflorida.org/scio
Good to know: Your attendance contributes directly to the success of the CIO Council Scholarship Fund which to date has awarded over 23 scholarships to deserving young students in the Miami-Dade and Broward Counties.