Meet South Florida’s Tech Talent and Fastest Growing Technology Companies at the 2016 Technology Awards program. Enjoy a cocktail reception and hors d’oeuvres with carving stations followed by an awards program with tasty desserts. Meet the CIO finalists and winners and watch as we countdown the fastest growing tech companies from number 25 to 1.
2016 TECHNOLOGY AWARDS
The 2016 Technology Awards honor the best of both worlds: The chief information officers (CIOs) who lead their organizations in delivering business value and innovative use of I-T AND the Fastest Growing Technology Companies in South Florida. The 2016 Companies and Honorees are:
2016 CIO FINALISTS
- Private Company – Under $50 million
- Ken Mark, Inktel Contact Center Solutions
- John Prince, HotelPlanner.com
- Brian Shultz, Cruise Planners
Private Company – $50 to $150 million
- Cynthia Haynie, Campus Management Corp.
- James Henderson, Independent Living Systems
- George Labelle, Independent Purchasing Cooperative, Inc.
Private Company – More than $150 Million
- Emily Ashworth, ABB Optical Group
- Jorge Bandin, Caribbean Financial Group
- Charles Grau, United Data Technologies
Lifetime Achievement Recipient
- Robert W. Young, III, Seminole Gaming