Our client is seeking an e-Commerce Architect responsible for translating business requirements into specific systems, applications or process designs for large, complex, or leading edge solutions leading a team of analysts and developers building software solutions. Proficiency in defining business requirements and translating these into technical requirements in .NET Web application development is critical.
• Web Architect or comparable with at least eight years experience in systems/ solutions driven organizations.
• Five (5) years leading cross functional teams, with ability to create new teams and/or grow and mentor existing resources both technically and operationally.
• Minimum five years of experience with strong business acumen and senior level communication using best judgment on keeping management aware of key drivers and issues as well as right balance on adequate escalation in support of optimal operational efficiencies.
• Minimum five years of experience with business and systems best practice identification, trialing forward looking innovations and continuous improvements in business process and system implementations
• Minimum five years of experience with enterprise systems design and requirements; involving backend systems, mobile systems, web systems and other similar technologies.
• Minimum five years of leading large scale database driven systems architecture and solution. Involving applications with very high transaction volume, ie.: 4 million hits per day.
• The role would require leading and driving resources with varied skills (developer, designer, analyst, business domain SME, etc.), varied types (employee, offshore and T&M) in multiple location in multiple countries
• This position requires a minimum eight years professional experience working within both traditional systems development methodologies and scrum agile methodologies where at least five years have been in a position leading cross functional teams, projects and driving architectural best practices.
• A bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Management Information Systems, or equivalent related technical experience is required.
SherlockTech loves to share or $500 referral bonuses.