SherlockTalent is looking for an experienced Office Manager–Administrator for our North Bay Village headquarters. This is a great career opportunity to learn and grow within a technology staffing organization.
SherlockTalent is the embedded source for technical and marketing talent in South Florida and beyond. We strive to bridge the gap between people and technology by bringing the right people together and creating productive, lasting relationships between our candidates and clients.
· Must have excellent phone presence with an attention to detail, and be client centric.
· Excellent English writing & Communication skills
· Looking for someone with good business sense and people skills.
· Have Initiative & be Solution Orientated.
· Bachelor’s Degree–if it is in business/economics/finance would be considered a plus.
· Excellent Organizational Skills.
· MUST have good transportation to attend technical events.
· A/P and A/R –with QuickBooks.
· Prepare payroll through ADP Payroll System.
· Able to attend and assist at trade shows and technology events on a regular basis.
· Receive, review and create invoices based on the time sheets of employees and consultants.
· Coordinate with the sales department and accounts payable to implement the fulfillment of contracts.
· Perform background checks on potential new hires.
· Onboard new employees.
· Conduct quality assurance reviews.
** Salary/hourly rate history required (W2 verified) **
Competitive Salary and benefits package including Health Care, Dental and Vision insurance.
Must be local to Miami area as this is a Permanent position and you will be required to work in our corporate office located in North Bay Village (Miami Beach).
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Recruiting Manager | I.T. Talent Agent