We are looking for a contract Software QA Tester to create end-to-end test plans for multiple .NET Web App projects, execute the plans, record defects and retest fixes as they are complete. This is a heavily manual testing position requiring lots of initiative.
Requires at least 3 years of QA Testing/Engineering experience. Requires excellent verbal and written communication skills, as this person will be creating JIRA tickets that clearly identify the bug with explicit steps to reproduce, as well as communicating directly with developers.
• Develop test plans and test cases to validate requirements and specifications.
• Perform manual QA for multiple projects, in some cases simultaneously
• Identify, analyze, and communicate any defects discovered during testing
• Meticulously document defects and ways of recreating defect in ticketing system.
• Create and communicate reports of testing results as required.
• Must have the ability and aptitude for logical and analytical thinking
• Experience with written and executed manual test cases, test scripts and test scenarios for web applications
• Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
• Able to multi-task on different projects within an environment of rapidly changing priorities.
• Must exhibit a highly organized approach to work, with good planning, organizational, and follow-up skills.
Education / Experience:
• BS or BA degree
• Testing: 3+ years.
• Test planning from business requirements: 3+ years
• Database experience and/or knowledge of SQL would definitely be a plus
Sherlock loves to share $500 referral bonuses!