This position functions to accumulate and evaluate crucial key performance factors in order to improve the quality of the business.
• Apply deep analytics knowledge to functional business issues.
• Advise and regulate the task of a team with little resources
• Staff analytics projects to bring in the right aptitudes and assets.
• Cooperate with the DBA, tech architect, and data architect to interpret current data storage constraints and formalize what the business requires to progress.
• Report and analyze designated key performance indicators which may including financial, satisfaction and operational metrics to identify trends and draw conclusions.
• Manage the creation and consistency of cross functional metrics, data standards, visualization, and structured reporting.
• Investigate possible complications and implement proactive steps to improve production and quality based on analytic results.
• Produce analytical solutions to assist business users by employing a variety of data mining strategies.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
• Experience leading and building an operational business analytics team to drive results.
• 4 + years of experience with data and analytics.
• Background in quantitative analysis, econometrics, and statistics.