Our Fort Lauderdale based client is looking for a Software Engineer with strong DSP development experience to work on a long term assignment.
• Excellent programming skills in C and C++
• Linux software development experience
• DSP development experience
• Thorough understanding of software defined radio systems, receiver architectures and modulation/demodulation techniques
• Development experience with TI OMAP processors (DSP + ARM)
• Codeblocks or Eclipse IDE
This is a long term contract position in Fort Lauderdale area. Candidate must be able to obtain a security clearance.
SherlockTalent loves to share $500 referral bonus!