Our Miami based client, with a very successful EMR Software as a Service application is seeking a Program Manager to help manage internal core systems development. If you are a self-starter with a positive attitude, ability to organize projects and people, and has a high attention to detail – we want to talk to you.
• Manage software development deliverables for core systems
• Update and communicate project timelines and deliverables internally and externally.
• Ensure that departmental standards/protocols are being maintained by the Implementation Team in-house as well as within client instances.
• Oversee and maintain the online forms libraries for clients.
• Collaborate with, and support, team members with testing, meeting deadlines, and documenting client tasks and in-house policies, procedures and protocols.
• Maintain daily individual and departmental records of workload (activity logs) and client tasks.
• Inform management daily on workload status and client feedback/requests.
• BS degree with 4+ years’ work experience.
• Prior experience with an EMR or other SAAS software a plus.
• Excellent verbal, written & computer skills
• Immediate initiative to learn how our system works, how to build new forms, new techniques to forms building, and correcting/improving existing forms and processes.
• Initiative to assist staff with daily operations.
• Possess outstanding problem-solving skills
• Ability to propose new ideas to improve general administrative, implementation and customer service policies, procedures and protocols.
• Ability to adapt to changing priorities and job demands with a positive attitude.
• Demonstrated time management skills and the ability to follow-through on all tasks, in order to meet team deadlines.
Sherlock loves to share $500 referral bonuses!