Our Client located in Boca Raton, FL is searching for a Digital marketing Rock Star. Our Client is expanding its global marketing organization and has several immediate openings for experienced Digital Marketing Specialists in our fast-growing environment.
Our Digital Marketing team plays a key role in the organization and gains broad exposure to all facets of our business. The positions are highly visible and represent great growth potential for experienced and energetic individuals with the right attitude and aptitude to learn, work hard and succeed.
If you meet all or most of the criteria below, we want to hear from you today.
Overview of Job Requirements
• Develop and implement a completely redesigned, world-class, SEO-optimized website to improve usability, increase customer engagement and drive lead generation.
• Track, report, and analyze website analytics.
• Make continuous improvements to the website based on customer engagement, conversion rates, and current best practices.
• Create effective landing pages for digital marketing campaigns.
• Increase sales through effective use of marketing automation tools.
• Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
• Plan and execute SEM/SEO activities including email marketing campaigns, social media marketing, and PPC.
• Identify trends and insights, and optimize PPC spend and performance based on the insights.
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
• Work with strategic marketing and editorial teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming.
• Collaborate with graphic designer to create high-impact visual images for digital marketing campaigns.
• Help build and maintain our social media presence.
Required Skills and Experience
• Minimum 5 years of proven working experience in B2B digital marketing for a large organization or agency.
• Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
• Expert in building websites, including ecommerce sites, based on WordPress CMS.
• Working knowledge of HTML and CSS.
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEP and SEM.
• In-depth experience with website analytics tools.
• Experience with marketing automation tools such as Pardot, Marketo, HubSpot.
• Highly creative with experience in devising digital campaigns that inform, engage, and motivate target audiences.
• Experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords and PPC advertising.
• Experience with A/B testing.
• Critical thinker who can conceive, develop and execute projects from end-to-end.
• A self-starter who enjoys operating in a fast-paced dynamic environment and is comfortable performing multiple tasks in parallel under tight deadlines.
• Effectiveness in collaborating with and influencing colleagues across different functions and regions.
• BS/MS degree in marketing or related field.
SherlockTalent Loves to Share a $500 Referral Bonus!