Do you love delivering quality code? Are you a software quality assurance analyst willing to work in a fast paced environment? Are you adaptable, quick learning and have excellent problem solving skills? If yes,
Key duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• You'll be responsible for developing, publishing, and implementing test plans.
• You'lll be responsible for writing and maintaining test automation.
• Defines and tracks quality assurance metrics such as defect densities and open defect counts.
• Willing to learn in a fast paced environment from a team of experts in the field
• 2+ years of software quality assurance experience
• 2+ years software development experience
• 2+ years of experience with service-oriented architecture or web services
• hands on experience with agile development process
• hands on experience with selenium
• Knowledge of web application testing methodologies.
• Must have a working knowledge of quality assurance methodologies.
Linux and shell scripting experience
• JAVA experience preferred (for test automation)
• Selenium experience preferred (for test automation)
• Git source control management
• Experience with web application development (limited)
• Experience with object oriented programming (limited)
Sherlock loves to share $500 referral bonuses!