Our client in Doral is looking for a Systems and Network Engineer to join their team. You will be responsible for finding solutions, implementing network projects for the businesses and providing design/installation support for customers, both on-site in the data center or remotely via phone, email, remote access of networking gear. This is a full time permanent position, immediate interview, quick hire!
· Manage OSPF and BGP configurations on all network switches and routers;
· Configuring of Routers, Firewalls and Switches with VLANS, VPNs, QoS, access lists, and more.
· Evaluation of new and existing network devices to identify any issues/problems and improve network performance and stability.
· Continuously monitor network bandwidth for anomalous traffic behavior, circuit bandwidth or latency issues, and make appropriate changes to correct anomalies.
· Organize Cisco equipment and related accessories for network maintenances.
· Develop and maintain security policies for network devices across backbone.
· Manage and maintain IP addresses and related systems.
· Design and make updates to network diagrams utilizing MS Visio for both the business backbone and customers.
· Resolve any Wide Area Networking (WAN) issues for customers.
· Support NOC and engineering with issues as they arise and provide Level III customer support.
· Manage administration of VMware environment, including VLAN creation and oversight.
· Support internal Windows, AD, Exchange and SQL infrastructure and services.
· Support multiple complex VMware implementations.
· Support multiple SAN storage arrays. Administer and support storage virtualization.
Skills and Knowledge Required:
· Hands-on in-depth knowledge of implementing and configuring Cisco routers and switches, including Nexus devices. Network issue resolution and troubleshooting experience a must have skill.
· In-depth knowledge and experience in routing and switching networks protocols (TCP-IP, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP4, and VLAN’s).
· Experience with WAN technologies such as Metro Ethernet and MPLS.
· VMware experience. Must be a quick thinker and have the ability to work under pressure in creating access lists and re-routing traffic.
· Strong background in deploying and managing VMware virtualization technology.
· In-depth knowledge and experience of Microsoft operating systems and Active Directory.
· Good understanding and experience of storage area networks such as EMC VNX series SANs.
· Good understanding and experience of Microsoft SQL and Exchange systems.
· Good understanding and experience managing Linux servers.
· Knowledge and experience in routing and switching networks.
· Strong Analytical and problem solving skills, as well as verbal and written communication skills.
Experience and certificates
· 5-7 years demonstrated experience with increasing responsibility managing enterprise systems and networks.
· CCNA or CCNP or equivalent experience.
· VCP or equivalent experience.
· MCSE or equivalent experience.
· VMware Certified Professional a plus.
SherlockTalent loves to share $500 referral bonus!