Have you been using any Automated testing tool? Which one to you prefer? Client is open in regard to the tool you have experience in with.
Our Miami based financial services client is looking to add a BI-LINGUAL (ENGLISH/SPANISH) Jr-Mid level QA Analyst to their team. You will gather and analyze data in support of business cases, proposed projects, and systems requirements. This will include writing test plans and scripts for tracking defects and fixes in product & software application development, information systems, and operations systems.
MUST be LOCAL. This is a fulltime permanent position–Bilingual–English/Spanish!
• Create and execute test plans and scripts.
• 3 + years–Application testing — system, unit, regression, load, and acceptance testing methods.
• Ensure integration of application into company systems meets functional requirements, system compliance, and technical specifications.
• Analyze test results to report defects, bugs, errors, configuration issues, and interoperability flaws.
• Assist in the development of change control processes
• Implement automated testing solutions to streamline regression testing.
• System testing best practices and methodologies.
• “Hands-on” experience with Microsoft SQL programming, automated testing tools, and reporting software.
• Experience in importing data for use in report software, spreadsheets, graphs, and flow charts.
• Analyze documentation and technical specifications of applications under deployment or consideration to determine its intended functionality.
• General understanding of business processes and financial/accounting systems is a plus.
• Technical fluency in programming languages a plus.
• Exposure to project-based work structures.
• Excellent understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives
Client will accept applications from Spanish speaking candidates. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY!
Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Computer/Software Engineering or similar Bachelor Degree
SherlockTalent loves to share our $500 referral bonus