Do you consider yourself to be a creative, innovative UI/UX developer? Are you obsessive about details, interactions & delighting users? Would you be interested in joining a national retail chain with a team of dedicated developers working with the newest tools—then we would like to speak with you.
• Create efficient and effective User Experience
• Build component based scalable and modular CSS.
• Embrace minimal design and good composition.
• Develop coding standards for CSS & HTML.
• Build and maintain a style guide of design patterns and UI components.
• Execute all visual design stages from concept, final integration and thru engineering.
• Determine overall vision for the solution to ensure requirements for the program/project are met.
• Build programs/products from existing & new ideas based on industry experience and contact with customers and prospects.
• Design and develop User Experience for mobile applications-both native and web based.
• Optimize applications for speed and scalability
Technical Skills we will be looking for:
• Very strong CSS3 and HTML5 skills.
• Solid Photoshop/GIMP and mockup/wireframing tooling skills.
• Experience with client side frameworks/libraries such as Bootstrap, JQuery, AngularJS, ReactJS and Knockout.js.
• Proficiency with REST API’s and JSON. & asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
• Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
• Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
• Ability to analyze problems and identify resolution strategically & functionally.
• Multitask and manage multiple medium to large projects in a cross-functional environment.
• Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues
• Experience Using Material Design, Framework 7, Ionic.
• Experience using any AB testing tool or method (i.e. Adobe Test and target, Unbounce, VWO…)
• Use of Vector applications (Illustrator or Fireworks)
• Experience with Agile development methodology –SCRUM and KANBAN are considered a plus.
• Self-motivated, goal orientated quality driven, and capable of working independently with little supervision.
• Responsive Design (Desktop, Tablet, and Mobile)
• Ability to motivate, and mentor team members.
• Use of tools such as JIRA, Confluence, Splunk, and Microsoft Office
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Advertising, Graphic Design or comparable job experience required.
• Minimum of three (3+) years of progressively related experience.
• Experience with packaged application delivery, such as SiteCore, SharePoint, Dynamics CRM, ERP or other business process application suites.
• Experience in initiating and implementing business process change.
Previous experience in well-known global brand is considered ideal as well as a strong fundamental understanding of operational business processes, KPI’s and metrics.
MUST be able to present a Folio of your work
Company offers 100% paid health insurance for the individual, 10% matching on 401K, will serve either breakfast or lunch 5 days a week, incentives, and more!
This is a full-time permanent position — work must be done onsite in Miami–Professional atmosphere.