Senior DSP Engineer
• Experienced Digital Signal Processing Engineer with Ph.D. specializing in the wireless or modem area with implementation experience – OR-
• Engineer with a Masters in Electrical Engineering with 5-10 Years’ hands on experience in modem or wireless product development.
• Experience with MATLAB algorithm modeling, research and proof of concept efforts.
• Familiar with DSP code or FPGA optimization efforts.
• Familiar with performance improvement to meet qualification testing such as BER testing.
• Innovative self-starter who can drive the creation of the product from MATLAB model to implementation in the field.
• Experience with GSM or WiMAX a plus. SATCOM experience a plus.
• FPGA experience a plus. Programming with C, C#, or C++ experience a plus.
• Must be able to obtain a security clearance
Sherlock loves to share $500 referral bonuses!