Our client, a company in the Travel and Tourism industry located in Miami is looking for a Scrum Master.
The Scrum Master position involves the guiding the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values.
Maintains the TFS tool as it relates to execution within a sprint, Ensures the effective utilization of theTFStoolbytheScrum
• Strong knowledge of iterative development
• Strong knowledge of software development processes and procedures
• Understand the value of commitments to delivery made by a development team
• Understand incremental delivery and the value of metrics
• Understand backlog tracking, burn down metrics, velocity, and task definition
• Familiarity with common Agile practices and other development practices
• Must be able to work on multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
• Participate in requirements and design review
• Must have strong written and verbal skills with the ability to communicate effectively
• Strong listener with willingness to learn
Education and/or Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in Software Development.
• Experience with Scrum Agile Development
• Solid understanding of product life cycles and the role of requirements capture and requirements management throughout the product life cycle.
SherlockTalent loves to share $500 referral bonuses!