Our fast growing, international client has opened a Software Development office in Ft Lauderdale. They have a pressing need for a Sr Configuration, Dev Ops, Build Engineer to implement automated software releases
• Release Management –Engineer and Configuration Management
• DevOps Engineer, Build Engineer
• Change Management and Process Management
• Git (Gerrit & Stash), ClearCase, Perforce, & Subversion
• Jenkins and Electric Commander
• JIRA, MKS Integrity, ClearQuest, DDTS, and Bugzilla
• UNIX and Linux Administration
• Continuous Integration, Agile, Scrum
• Release management tools, -: Git with Gerrit, Jenkins, Perforce, Subversion, JIRA, MKS Integrity, Bugzilla, Code Collaborator, and many others.
• Design, implement, and maintain fully automated UNIX shell scripts (in Bash, Batch, Korn, Perl, and Python) to define and manage the entire software life-cycle, including merges/integration, builds, inspections, metrics, audits, and release procedures.
This is a full time permanent position with all work to be done at client’s Ft Lauderdale Office.
Full Benefits—Will be forwarded upon request.
SherlockTalent loves to share $500 referral bonuses!