Our Ft. Lauderdale based client is looking for a Java Developer with experience in building backend high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.
Responsible for Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the SDLC, from concept and design to testing
• BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject (or equivalent experience)
• 5+ years of software development experience utilizing Java in a Unix/Linux environment
• Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
• Object oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
• Prior experience interfacing with cloud-based web services
• Experience with test-driven development
• Desire and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, growing and dynamic environment
• A strong believer in the concept of designing with elegant simplicity
• Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, with a strong focus on high availability and performance.
• Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
• Write well-designed, testable, efficient code.
• Work with SQA on test driven development and continuous integration.
• Comply with design specifications.
• Prepare and produce quality releases of software components.
• Support continuous improvement by never being satisfied by the status quo and bringing new concepts and ideas to the development team.
• Participation in a first-generation product
• Experience with data persistence frameworks (such as JPA/Hibernate)
• Experience in developing commercial software or SaaS solutions
• Experience with IoT related messaging (MQTT, Apache Kafka, Mosquitto, etc.)
Full Benefits will be forwarded upon request.
Sherlock loves to share $500 referral bonuses