Android developer to build state-of-the-art Internet of Things (IoT) applications.
Responsible for Android application development (tablets and phones) while providing expertise in the SDLC-from concept and design to testing.
• Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, with a strong focus on high availability and performance.
• Participate in SDLC.
• Write well-designed, testable, efficient code.
• Work with SQA on test driven development and continuous integration.
• Comply with design specifications.
• Prepare and produce quality releases of software components.
• Support continuous improvement
• BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject (or equivalent experience)
• 3+ years utilizing OOPS concepts
• 2+ years of Android development experience (Android SDK)
• Experience interfacing with remote data via REST and JSON
• Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and associated libraries
• Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
• Fast-paced, growing and dynamic environment
• Believer in the concept of designing with elegant simplicity
Full Benefits will be forwarded upon request.
SherlockTalent loves to share our $500 referral bonus.