Our client, headquartered in Fort Lauderdale is seeking an experienced (6-8 years) UX Designer.
• Plan UX strategy.
• Apply User-Centered Design (UCD)
• Lead ideation, conceptual design, and iterative design reviews.
• Create sketches, wireframes, and storyboards.
• UI Guidelines and Visual Design Standards, incorporating the latest innovations into designs.
• Perform iterative reviews to validate and refine designs.
• Develop detailed User Interface Specifications to deliver the designs to the Software Development team.
• Advise and consult with the Software Development team to deliver graphics in formats needed by the platform.
• Conduct UI reviews during implementation phase, to ensure a high-quality implementation matching UI Specs.
• Run customer demos and perform other responsibilities as needed for the company’s success.
• BS in Human-Computer Interaction, Human Factors Engineering, Cognitive Psychology, Information Design, or other design related field.
• 6-8 years of experience designing high-tech, interactive experiences.
• 2+ years of Android development experience (Android SDK)
• Experience in user research and User-Centered Design.
• Competence in UI design and prototyping tools – Adobe Creative Suite and Balsamiq for developing workflows, wireframes, and interactive prototypes.
• Portfolio of successful design projects across multiple platforms, including desktop, web, and mobile.
• Strong organizational and analytical skills.
Full Benefits will be forwarded upon request.
SherlockTalent is happy to offer a $500 referral allowance.