Our client, headquartered in Fort Lauderdale develops customized, solutions integrating cloud-based software, mobile, IoT applications.
Looking for an iOS developer to build state-of-the-art Internet of Things (IoT) applications across multiple.
• Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, with a strong focus on high availability and performance.
• Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
• Write well-designed, testable, efficient code.
• Comply with design specifications.
• Prepare and produce quality releases of software components.
• Support continuous improvement by never being satisfied by the status quo and bringing new concepts and ideas to the development team.
• BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject (or equivalent experience)
• 3+ years of software development experience utilizing OOPS concepts
• 2+ years of Objective-C development experience (Swift experience a plus)
• Prior experience interfacing with RESTful API’s
• Experience with test-driven development—continuous
• Working knowledge of Apple frameworks (UIKit, CoreLocation, CoreGraphics)
• Database frameworks (Core Data, Sqlite)
• Fast-paced, growing, and dynamic environment
• A strong believer in the concept of designing with elegant simplicity
• Experience with third-party frameworks (AFNetworking, Parse, etc.)
• Development experience with iBeacons using CoreLocation framework
• Prior experience with RFID or other AutoID solutions
Full benefits will be presented upon request.
SherlockTalent loves to share our $500 referral fee.