ETL Developer opportunity in Miami with a great team of smart people working in a fun, professional environment
The ETL Developer, working with the Manager, Database and Data Warehouse Architecture, assists in all aspects of our data management including gathering data requirements, analyzing architecture components as well as designing and developing ETL code. As a member of the team, you will get the opportunity to leverage your passion for data and business intelligence and make a considerable impact through the delivery of rich analytics and business performance applications. Our goal is to provide information that is timely, accurate and complete, allowing our users to perform compelling analysis that delivers actionable results.
– Design, develop and support database objects required for reporting and integrations
– Design, develop and support extraction and integration processes (ETL)
– Perform relational and multidimensional modeling and schema creation
– Develop cube dimensions, measure groups, calculations, and any data management code for the partitioning schemes.
– Perform data analysis and propose and ensure transformation covers all data possibilities including managing data anomalies
– Implement processes to ensure data quality in the database systems, design indexes and aggregations
– Focus on performance tuning, optimization and scalability to ensure efficiency in the data warehouse
– Troubleshoot and assist in resolving errors and performance issues including production support
– Work closely and coordinate activities with Technical Architects, Business Intelligence Architects, BI/Report Designers, Data Stewards, Database Developers, Database Administrators, QA and support staff throughout the full data warehouse life cycle
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
– 5+ years of experience with Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) and Business Intelligence (BI) solutions, including design and development responsibilities
– Strong technical skills specific to ETL, business intelligence, data integration and SQL performance tuning (e.g. stored procedures, views and queries)
– Expert level experience with ETL tools such as Informatica PowerCenter, DataStage, SSIS, or equivalent
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
– Bachelor’s degree in related field and 5+ years’ experience in ETL and Data Warehousing
– 5+ years writing T-SQL
– Advanced experience using Microsoft SQL Server (2008, 2012, 2014), Netezza a plus
– Experience using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS), SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), Microsoft Visual Studio
– Advanced experience using data warehouse development, integration, analysis and reporting tools (e.g. SSRS, SSAS, Business Objects, MicroStrategy, Cognos, etc.)
Sherlock loves to share $500 referral bonuses!