Our Client located in Pembroke Pines, FL is looking for an ASP .NET developer with MVC experience for a short-term project. The ideal candidate will have strong knowledge of .NET and have developed multiple applications using ASP .NET with a SQL Server backend. Strong analytical and problem solving skills are essential.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Design, develop, test, and deploy code for technology platforms
• Actively contribute new ideas and programming concepts to the team
• 5+ years of experience with ASP .NET
• 5+ years of experience with C#
• 3+ years of experience with SQL Server 2012 or later
• 1+ years developing .NET applications using MVC with a SQL Server backend
• Experience importing/exporting text files to/from SQL Server using .NET
• Experience with versioning/source control software (i.e GitHub, TFS, etc.)
• Knowledge of object oriented design
• Familiarity with software architecture, database modeling
• Strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills
• Strong work ethic and time management skills
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Knowledge of related technologies such as VB.NET, T-SQL
• Experience developing API’s and Windows Services using .NET
• Experience with multiple phases of the SDLC
Local candidates only please.
SherlockTalent Loves to share a $500 Referral Bonus!