The Principal—Lead Analyst will be the Sr Level Person for defining Business Requirements and implementing business solutions for Credit and Collections. Company is undergoing a large Business Transformation with every area being analyzed, reviewed & updated.
• 10 years of experience with billing, procurement and order management (O2C and P2P).
• Order Management and Procurement background.
• End to end business process design and analysis
• Excellent oral and written communication
• Detailed experience and knowledge of Oracle Financials and Order to Cash processes
• Experience in a functional lead role in projects or task teams
• Functional knowledge of enterprise systems, ERP systems and custom development
• Experience with defining complex business requirements
• Project management experience with complex IT projects
• Self-motivated, requiring little supervision
• Serves as a senior SME associated with the business regarding Credit and Collections solutions utilizing Oracle EBS 11i and 12
• Maintains focus on process analysis with an understanding of technical problems and solutions and the relationship to the business environment
• Business process mapping
• Lead functional and technical gap analysis
• Lead solution demonstrations and workshops
• Analyzes overall project considerations and builds the business rationale to provide a concrete solution recommendation
• Lead and facilitate gathering of functional requirements
• Testing requirements
• business process design and analysis
This is a full time permanent position with a Fortune 100 firm in Miami area of FL.
Company offers full benefits. (Summary will be offered upon request)
This position qualifies for a lucrative bonus!
SherlockTalent is happy to offer our $500 referral bonus