Main focus of position would be business processes and strategies regarding CRM and SRM applications. The Lead Business Analyst will be the highest level functional IT resource for defining user requirements, testing, and implementing business solutions. Company is undergoing a large Business Transformation with every area being analyzed, reviewed & updated.
Key Experience required:
• Detailed knowledge of Oracle CRM On-Demand
• End to end business process design and analysis
• Excellent oral and written communication
• Detailed experience and knowledge of CRM/SRM applications and implementations utilizing Oracle CRM On-Demand)
• Experience in a functional lead role in projects or task teams
• Functional knowledge of enterprise systems, ERP systems and custom development
• Experience with defining complex business requirements
• Project management experience with complex IT projects
Will supervise others on specific tasks or work streams. Typical tasks and work products include:
• Senior SME associated with Business Analysis regarding SRM and CRM solutions utilizing Oracle CRM On-Demand
• Maintains focus on process analysis with an understanding of technical problems and solutions and the relationship to the business environment
• Business process mapping
• Lead functional and technical gap analysis
• Lead solution demonstrations and workshops
• Analyzes overall project considerations and builds the business rationale to provide a concrete solution recommendation
• Lead and facilitate gathering of functional requirements
• Testing requirements
This is a full-time permanent position with a Fortune 500 firm located in Miami, FL. Position qualifies for Bonus.
Full Benefits—Summary will be provided upon request!
SherlockTalent is happy to provide a $500 referral bonus.