This contract position will work in close collaboration with the development team and business analysts. Testing efforts will mainly cover our enterprise accounting web application. Local candidates (South Florida) only. You must have prior Testing Experience. Working in an Agile environment and utilizing Microsoft Test Manager is a plus.
Key Duties Include:
• Create and execute test plans, test scenarios and test cases.
• Create automated Test Scripts
• Identify, document and track issues found during testing.
• Support deployments into all environments.
• Participate in Sprint Backlog, Planning, and Review meetings.
• Demo working software to Product Owners at the end of each sprint.
• Responsible for system and integration testing.
• Analyze and test Production issues, as needed.
Qualifications & Skills
• College diploma or university degree in software engineering, computer science, or equivalent work experience
• At least 2 years of prior testing experience, which must include writing and executing your own test cases, with the ability to come up with all scenarios to verify a requirement and “break” the code
• Desire candidates with basic knowledge/experience with: T-SQL, TFS, Visual Studio, MTM, programming knowledge, web applications or mobile applications, Agile methodology using the Scrum framework
• General understanding of Software Development and Software Testing lifecycles.
• Must be a team player and demonstrate the ability to follow processes, work effectively in a team, maintain a positive attitude, and adjust to changing priorities or processes.
• Desire to learn and create automation test scripts using Visual Studio Coded UI
• Seeking candidates with any Accounting/finance knowledge, e.g.: Payment processing / payment processing workflow, Balancing transactions, Claims processing / claims processing workflow, Bookkeeping, Bank Reconciliation, Billing Experience, Banking Experience, Closing the Books, working with Debits/Credits
Sherlock loves to share $500 referral bonuses!