We are currently seeking an Oracle ADF Senior Developer. This is a Full-time position, Contract (H1B), or Contract to Hire that is responsible for but not limited to the following duties:
• Develops implementation of complex, multi-tier distributed software applications .
• Develops reusable components and ADF template based
• Provides leadership to less experience developers
• Works with Software Design roles within organization to implement agreed upon designs
• BSEE or CS or equivalent technical degree
• Fluent in English. Other languages a plus.
• 5+ years development in object oriented design and application development using either Java or C++
• Strong understanding of multi-threading concepts required: thread management, deadlock, thread-safe programming, and concurrency design patterns.
• Understanding of memory issues such as JVM Garbage collection concepts is required
• Strong experience with JUnit and other unit tests is required
• Strong knowledge of XML processing (DOM, SAX) required.
• Experience in distributed multi-tier systems and client-server architectures is required
Must have at least two of the following:
• Experience with Oracle Application Development Framework ADF and Fusion Middleware
• Experience with Service Orientated Architecture (SOA)
• Experience with Business Process Management (BPM), and Business Activity Monitoring (BAM).
• Experience in developing ADF reusable components
• Experience with ADF Template
• Experience with Oracle JDeveloper 11G, J2EE
• Experience with Oracle Web Logic Server (11g)
Team Lead Qualifications:
• Solid cross-group collaboration skills and have a history of working with internal partners on technical issues.
• Strong analytical skills and decision-making capabilities.
• Proven verbal and written communications skills.
• Ability to work effectively with and direct engineering decisions; Strong managerial presence and professional maturity.
• Problem solving skills and the ability to work with senior leaders to establish strategies, project plans and project budgets
• MSEE, CS or equivalent technical degree plus
• Experience participating in process modeling (BPA) and design workshops, identifying opportunities for process improvement in working with process analysts and the business users.
• Strong experience with documenting the processes to be modeled and implemented.
• Experience developing EJB 3.0 components