Are you passionate about technology and testing, and have the ability to pick up new technologies quickly? Would you like to play a vital role digging into and writing code while ensuring the quality and excellence of our client’s SaaS products?
Our Ft Lauderdale client is expanding & rapidly growing their client base—so on the lookout for top talent. They work in collaborative agile teams and if you are a Sr Software Tester who has built automation frameworks, we’d like to speak.
• 7+ years’ experience in a Software Testing Engineering Role
• Ability to write and test code with a diversity of programming languages
• Ability to pick up new languages and technologies quickly
• Strong background in applying the principles of Object-Oriented Programming
• Experience building test automation frameworks
• Extensive knowledge of testing techniques/methodologies and how to apply them (ex. white box, equivalence class partitioning, pairwise, state transition, boundary value, decision table)
• Testing in an agile environment. Have worked with a Continuous Integration system (ex. TeamCity, or one of the Butlers…)
• Ability to write intermediate-level SQL code
• Must work well in a “team” environment (your peers) as well as having a personal responsibility attitude
• Familiarity with software development methodology and release processes
• Willing to participate in brainstorming sessions and contribute ideas to our technology, algorithms and products
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent job experience
This position is either a temp to perm or direct hire opportunity. Flexibility for remote for the right candidate otherwise all work at client’s Ft Lauderdale HQ.
Excellent benefits—will be forwarded upon request.
SherlockTalent loves to share our $500 referral bonus.