One of Ft Lauderdale’s most prestigious firms with a reputation for excellent is looking for a Software Test Engineer eager to become part of a collaborate team (10-20 members) that focuses on quality. You’ll work directly with other Testers, Developers, Business Analysts, Product Managers, and team Directors. They are interested in candidates with the ability to write and test code in an object oriented language (C#, Java, Ruby, C++, VB.Net are accepted). If you are innovative and have developed your own testing tools—we would be interested in speaking to you.
Work in a cutting edge agile software development environment as a Software Quality Assurance Test Engineer ensuring the quality of the architecture of Enterprise software applications.
• 7+ years’ experience in a Software Testing Engineering role
• Experience building test automation frameworks
• Extensive experience testing in an agile environment
• Selenium knowledge/familiarity is preferred
• Have worked with a Continuous Integration system (ex. TeamCity, or one of the Butlers…)
• Ability to write intermediate SQL code
• Extensive knowledge of testing techniques/methodologies and how to apply them (white box, equivalence class partitioning, pairwise, state transition, boundary value, decision table)
• Detail Orientated—no stone left unturned!
Exercise your C# knowledge by writing some automation using the latest in novel test case frameworks. These frameworks are developed in-house and supported by Selenium, coded UI, and sikuli—to automate tasks.
Client is open to temp to perm or direct hire. Some flexibility may be considered in regard to remote work.
SherlockTalent is eager to share our $500 referral bonus.