Miami based firm would like to speak with you if you have managed a QA department & been responsible for QA processes as well as regression testing. A key task is the implementation and maintenance of an automated testing capability .
• Extensive experience championing software quality
• Quality testing processes and tools
• Regression testing
• Functional knowledge of enterprise systems, ERP systems and custom development
• Defining test requirements in a complex application environment
The position requires the following management experience:
• 2+ years managerial experience in a quality assurance position
• Proven track record of success building, leading, and managing a functional and technical QA team
• Strong sense of quality ownership and feature avocation.
• Excellent oral and written communication
• Experience in automated testing tools
• Responsible for assuring high standards of quality throughout SDLC.
• Key point of contact for all QA aspects of software releases.
• Manage the software QA team, providing leadership and guidance.
• Work alongside the software development team to ensure standard quality processes.
• Ensure a best practice regression process is established and maintained.
• Development and use of automated testing.
• Continuously improve and optimize QA processes and tools
• Ensure that proper functional and end-to-end testing is executed
**This is a full-time onsite position where candidate will be hired directly by client**
SherlockTalent is happy to share our $500 referrral fee.