Our fast growing client in Boca Raton is looking for a Salesforce Admin to be responsible for the day to day support of the Salesforce environment, users, and the ongoing enhancement through changes and support of projects. This individual participates in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation
The successful candidate is someone who encompasses strong problem solving skills while dealing with abstract concepts, systems and ideas. The candidate must possess confidence and able to work in fast-paced hands on environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Daily administration and support of Salesforce application, including system configuration, data setup and ongoing maintenance.
• Manages Salesforce.com administration, including but not limited to: user roles, security, profiles, fields/relationships, workflow rules, processes & flows, page layouts, validation rules, email templates, custom buttons.
• Serves as the key subject matter expert on complex and/or critical business issues and processes with particular emphasis on Salesforce.
2. Collaborates with project teams on application enhancements including system modeling, physical design, installation and application tuning.
o Develop new functionality within Salesforce.com, including custom objects, custom fields, formulas, workflows, processes & flows, page layouts, validation rules, assignment rules, and analytics.
3. Develops, deploys and maintains Saleforce.com reports and dashboards.
4. Monitors Jitterbit operations, schedules, and infrastructure (disk usage, processes). Follows up with team escalation path on system alerting and verifies staff is working to resolve known issues. Works critical issues as needed.
5. Performs and analyzes routine system log review to ensure systems are at optimal state.
Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) in Computer Science or Information Systems Management from a four-year college or university and at least five years related business experience;
Required Skills and Experience:
• Minimum of 3 years of experience with technical implementation, day-to-day operations, and long term maintenance of Salesforce.
• Integration architecture – well versed with the latest technologies and expertise, experience in defining and creating robust data exchange and integration components.
• Experience in Salesforce architecture, design, development, testing and deployment
• Experience documenting and analyzing processes, procedures and/or policies.
• Experience debugging apex code and Visualforce.
SherlockTalent loves to share $500 referral bonus!