Our fast growing Miami based client is looking for a Salesforce Developer to be responsible for the day to day support of the Salesforce environment, users, and the ongoing enhancement through changes and support of projects. This individual participates in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation
The successful candidate is someone who encompasses strong problem solving skills while dealing with abstract concepts, systems and ideas. The candidate must possess confidence and able to work in fast-paced hands on environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Daily administration and support of Salesforce application, including system configuration, data setup and ongoing maintenance.
• Manages Salesforce.com administration, including: user roles, security, profiles, fields/relationships, workflow rules, processes & flows, page layouts, validation rules, email templates, custom buttons.
• Key SME on complex and/or critical business issues and processes with particular emphasis on Salesforce.
2. Collaborates in regard to application enhancements including system modeling, physical design, installation and application tuning.
o Develop new functionality including custom objects, custom fields, formulas, workflows, processes & flows, page layouts, validation rules, assignment rules, and analytics.
3. Develops, deploys and maintains Saleforce.com reports and dashboards.
5. Performs and analyzes routine system log review to ensure systems are at optimal state.
Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) in Computer Science or Information Systems Management and at least four years related business experience
Required Skills and Experience:
• Minimum of 4 years of experience with technical implementation, day-to-day operations, and long term maintenance of Salesforce.
• Integration architecture – well versed with the latest technologies and expertise, experience in defining and creating robust data exchange and integration components.
• Experience in Salesforce architecture, design, development, testing and deployment
• Experience documenting and analyzing processes, procedures and/or policies.
• Experience debugging apex code and Visualforce.
This is a full-time permanent position–with all work to be done at clients Miami office. Relocation will be offered to the right candidate.
SherlockTalent loves to share $500 referral bonus!