The right candidate should have experience delivering truly responsive applications for desktop, tablet, and handsets; front-end development experience (ability to execute or prototype designs).
• Collaborate with product managers and user experience designers to define, scope, prototype, and iterate e-commerce features with the goals of improving conversion and creating a streamlined, engaging commerce experience across platforms and devices.
• Evaluate new features against existing extensions to determine if custom development is needed.
• Configure Magento Enterprise Core functionality and installed extensions and provide training to store admins where applicable.
• Write and maintain custom extensions and templates where needed.
• Multitask and prioritize projects, while remaining organized in a changing environment.
Bachelor’s Degree (preferably CS), graduate degree a plus.
This is a full time permanent position in Miami, FL. Company provides Medical, Dental and Vision insurance, 401K, Employee stock purchase plan, Vacation and paid holidays, Life and Disability insurance.
SherlockTalent loves to share $500 referral bonus!